top of page

Diamond Fire Safety - Case Study

I was contacted by Tim Sawka, General Manager for Diamond Fire Safety, as the company felt that their website was a little dated. They had a rough idea of the layout they wanted and had prepared content and a good stock of images but they wanted someone to build a new website for them.

Ahead of our first meeting, I created a demo site in Wix that focused on structure and overall look and feel. I then presented this to the Diamond Fire Safety team, who asked me to proceed using this initial design and the revised content they'd prepared.

I proofed and edited copy as I uploaded it and used photos from their photo library.

Once the bulk of the content was added, I had a follow-up meeting to flag any gaps and to go through any queries with the team. Additional content was then added, including blog posts, better staff photos, higher resolution header images, accreditation logos, etc.

Once the content had been signed off, I added site and page metadata and formatted the mobile version.

Once the site was put live by the Diamond Fire Safety IT Consultant, I was able to add a favicon and 301 redirects from the old site, and then do a final proof.

Since this website went live, I have started working on two new websites for other companies in the group and I have also been asked to maintain the Diamond Fire Safety site going forward.


bottom of page